A career at Access Church isn't just another job - it's a calling! If you're passionate about drawing people into a growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ, then we're all ears... We're always looking for dedicated people to join the team and help advance the mission.
The Communications Director will lead in setting the direction and strategic implementation of all internal and external communications to consistently articulate, enable, and fulfill the mission and vision of Access Church. This individual will be a creative, innovative and strategic with a results-driven personality.
1) Online: This person will maintain an effective presence on the web by keeping our website up-to-date with relevant information and ensuring our site is up to industry standards. They will also keep our social media presence current through regular posts, responding to messages, and following other market trends. This person will continually be looking for and implementing new ways to reach, connect, and grow an online audience.
2) Receptionist: This person will serve as a receptionist for Access Church, with responsibilities including answering phones and emails in a timely manner, getting mail, keeping the calendar, facilitating building requests, ordering supplies, and miscellaneous printing/cutting as needed.
3) Communications: This person will serve as the lead for all Access Church communications, including monthly email newsletters, series programs, local media outlets, advertising and marketing, among others. The Communications Director will also brainstorm and implement new forms of communication, based off of research and trends from other organizations, as well as innovation based on current needs within the church.
4) Central Hub: This person will function as the “Central Hub” for Access Church information. They will be required to attend weekly staff meetings, as well as other meetings as requested by pastors, to take detailed minutes and ensure follow through communication afterwards. This person will also be responsible for relaying relevant information to ministry leaders and Shareholders as needed. They will function as a “hub” for all major church events, ensuring that communication is happening between leaders and staff. They will be responsible for keeping track of all metrics throughout the year, filling out the yearly ACMR for our denomination, as well as maintaining a current church database.
- Must be a Christian with a heart to reach the lost
- Must believe in and fully support the mission and vision of Access Church
- High School, GED, or equivalent
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge, including Google Apps
- Outgoing and friendly personality, both in person and online
- Detailed, task-oriented, organized, eye for excellence
- 36-40 hours per week, regular office hours required, but specific times are negotiable
Salary and compensaiton are commensurate with experience. If you are interested, please fill out the form by clicking the link above and sending your email to Shaheen Eydgahi, at firstname.lastname@example.org.